More than half of all Americans now own a smartphone, and you need to tailor their online experience to meet their needs, convenience, and expectations.
Google research shows by 2013, the mobile web will be bigger than desktop Internet use. In the meantime, check out some of these facts from right now:
- 79% of smartphone Internet users use their smartphones to help with shopping
- 88% of people looking for local information have taken action within a day
- 61% of users called a business because of a mobile search
- 59% have visited a business because of a mobile search
- 74% have purchased as a result of using their smartphone while shopping
If you’re not providing a mobile-optimized site, and your competitor is, who will win the business?
Mobile users are engaged and wanting to do business with you immediately. Don’t make it hard for them to learn about your company and get in touch. Get started today with a mobile marketing campaign.